Your future starts at States.
No matter what stage of your career you’re in, we value your time and your expertise. From entry level to senior positions, States is an employee-first, customer-dedicated, and socially responsible company on a mission to bring innovation and sustainability to the plywood industry.
States has a passion for innovation. As we constantly work to improve our products and our processes, our employees get to innovate with us – using their skills, imagination, and expertise to elevate our products and decrease our environmental footprint. As a part of the community of wood workers and builders across America, we do our part to employ environmentally sound practices – and produce the best premium hardwood panel products on the market.
When you join the States Industries team, you’re part of a group that is customer driven, socially responsible, and fully engaged.
Growing your career with States includes:
- Opportunities to drive your career growth with the internal bidding process
- On-the-job training needed to succeed
- A tuition reimbursement program that allows you to pursue a higher education in a study related to career opportunities here at States
Competitive Benefits and local discounts:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
- 401k & Roth with Employer Match
- Onsite Workout Facility
- Employee discounts on Hardwood Plywood and with other local retailers
Looking for your first industry job?
We are always looking to hire entry-level employees who want to start their career in Plywood Manufacturing. If you have prior woodshop or home improvement experience or interest, that’s certainly a plus, but it’s not required. If you’re reliable and interested in working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, you’ll succeed at States.